Roast Beef Stew
This seems like to be a favorite to everyone on my insta stories so as promised I am writing out the recipe and step for you all.
1 package of Beef Chuck Roast
1 package of organic baby carrots
1 package of organic baby rainbow carrots
8 potatos (mixture of red, white, & purple)
1 yellow onion
2 boxes of beef broth
2 cups of rice
Marinade for Meat
1/2 cup soy sauce
Chef Merito Carne Seasoning
1. MARINATE YOUR CHUCK ROAST FOR ABOUT AN HOUR.
- In a Tupperware place your chuck roast in the center and pour the ingredients in, 1/2 cup of soy sauce, juice of 1 orange, season the meat with Chef Merito Carne Seasoning, and place about 1/4 cup of chopped onions on top. Place back in the fridge for about an hour.
2. Put heat to a medium high, In your Pot or Dutch Oven place about 2 TBS of butter and 1/2 cup of onions stir until brown, then sear the chuck roast for about 10 minutes each side. I like to pour the marinade in little by little.
3. NEXT pour in the 2 boxes of organic beef broth. Let simmer on medium for about an hour. (Make sure to put the top on to your Dutch oven or pot.) I like the meat to be super tender and shredded so sometimes I will let it simmer for a about 30minutes longer.
4. 15minutes before the hour is up, put in the carrots and potatoes.
5. 2 minutes before the hour is up put in the cabbage.
WHILE THE MEAT IS SIMMERING, make about 2 cups of rice in your rice cooker. (This will be enough for about 4-5 people)
Then serve the plate. ❤️ Enjoy! Tag me in your posts! Would love to see how it turned out.